Friday, December 31, 2010

All That Jazz! Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone!

This year I spent Christmas and New Years Eve with the Count Basie Orchestra and Marcus Shelby in Japan.What a wonderful night it was singing with my favorite Big Band.I am honored that they let me tag along. Here are some images and footage from our shows at the Blue Note in New York to give you an idea of what Japan was like.Also some of my friends stopped by.

photos by Louis Moore GreenlightDrop Photographix










1 comment:

  1. I want to share a testimony on how Le_Meridian funding service helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is UK/USA funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Or lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp 1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant.

    ReplyDelete